Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Cookie Recipe Day 3

 These were made by a couple of people at the cookie exchange.

Lemon Bars

Makes about 24
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
dash salt
6 tablespoons lemon juice
Cream together butter, 1 1/2 cup flour, and powdered sugar. Pat in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake 18 minutes at 350 F or 325 F if using a glass pan. Beat together the rest of the ingredients and pour over crust. Bake an additional 25 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
These are quick, easy and tasty.  I would not change a thing.  I will make these.


Click to skip advertisement

3 comments:

  1. Jeez, if not for your post, I might have forgotten to add lemon bars to my cookie “to do” list! Thanks for the reminder!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so proud of myself this year. My goal is a cookie a day. I hope to keep it up. You are my blog mentor. Your blog is so good. Maybe one day I will get there.

      Delete
    2. Oh good heavens - don't use me as a mentor! Those are very big shoes to fill. Now I'm stressed! Kidding... :o)

      Delete