Monday, September 12, 2016

I Love New York!

My brother who I have not seen in a couple of years was cleaning out a storage unit and came across a nativity set I had given him years ago. He texted me "How is your summer?" I texted him "My summer is a boring drag. Invite me out." Then I text him "Answer Me" He text me back "Come Out."
The next thing you know I am on a plane. I won't post tons of pictures (just a few) and bore everyone. I just want to say that I think this is how I am going to do vacations from now on. It was spontaneous, exciting and so much fun. Not planning, no stress and having no unrealistic expectations was fantastic. Best of all was having one on one time with my brother. He is one of the most beautiful people on the planet.
My and my brother Ronnie in Central Park
This was from a boat tour

1 comment:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I'm not much of a spur of the moment person, but I think it would be nice to just hop on a plane at the last minute and visit one of the most beautiful people on earth. And in New York - I hope to get there again one day. :)

    ReplyDelete