Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall Flowers

I have two urns in front of my garage that I use for all the seasons. I do not have photos of what I did for Winter. All I did was cut down some evergreen branches and stuck them in the pots and added red velvet bows. That was not one of my better ideas. It looked okay but the wind would catch the branches and they acted as sails and it would knock over the urns. I love my urns. It was one of the first things I bought when we moved into this house. They match the brick perfect. They look okay but my husband has jury rigged these for me so many times now. I cross my fingers every time he repairs them for me.
Summer this year. Not crazy about it. When I had the time this year, there was not much of a selection and my husband was with he is a cheap-sake. I am defiantly going to get more creative next summer

This is for Halloween . When Halloween is over I can take out the flamingos and Halloween signs and just have fall decorations. They will  look nicer when the mums bloom.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted one of those skeleton flamingos, but never found one up here. I can't believe I'm the only person in Alberta who'd buy one! I can't believe you'll have mums blooming after Hallowe'en is over. Everything is dead here already. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how that looks! One year we bought pink flamingos and painted them black with glow in the dark fabric paint bones:)

    ReplyDelete