Friday, March 22, 2013

The 10th Kingdom



I was updating my profile and there was a section about your favorite movie and I remembered this one.  I loaned my copy of this wonderful mini series and not exactly sure to who.  I miss it.  We use to watch it over spring break because its really long.  I think I am going to look for it on eBay.  If you ever get a chance to watch it, do it.  I won't say to much about it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.  Its a fairytale that is a little twisted.  That's all I will say.  I don't want to spoil it for you.
The trolls are great

  of course there is true love

3 comments:

  1. I love that serie! The charachters is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like those trolls better than the ones I just saw in the Hobbit! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see them when they discover the music of the Bee Gee's.

      Delete