Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfect white flowers


I planted 3 new flowers this weekend.  A mum, day lilly and white lavender.  I am excited about all three.  I had never seen a white day lilly before.  Every office building always has those yellow ones.  It makes me feel like yellow day lilly's are generic.  I was surprised to see mums already.  It seems to early.  My favorite is the white lavender.  I thought that was going to be hard to find and I would have to mail order it but I found it at Lowes and its beautiful and smells amazing.

4 comments:

  1. ...♥...
    a garden in bloom aways makes me smile
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat took its toll yesterday. I don't know if the mum will make it. Also my pride and joy the tree which I will never here the end of from my husband since it was $70. The nursery won't replace it because i asked when I was buying it but maybe she will sell me one in the spring for the same price as this one because begining season price was $140. Oh well the drought isn't the nurserys fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't relate to living someplace where it's so hot the plants can't take it! That's really sad though ... such a beautiful tree. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it!

    ReplyDelete