Monday, November 21, 2011

margarita's

Ok we went to Dos Reales.  It has been awhile since we went there.  The margaritas were very weak.  We told them "Hey your a little light on the tequila" I drink more tequila then people from Mexico.  This isn't the first time that this has happened to me.  Once when I was let go from a third shift job, I went straight to unemployment.  My husband and I were at a Mexican restaurant by 10am.  It was called Bahia.  The first thing I noticed was an overwhelming pine sol smell.  It always makes me think what are they trying to hide.  We order a pitcher and it is florescent green.  Never a good sign.  I sip mine first and think there is zero booze in here but I say nothing.  I want to wait for hubby's reaction.  He takes a drink and says the same thing.  I'm not in a good mood as it is so I take it up to the bar and say "Hey where is the tequila" and this it the part that really pissed me off.  The bartender smirks.  So now I'm thinking to myself, is this some sort of reverse discrimination.  Just because I'm total wasp, I don't know anything about tequila?  There first clue should have been that I am drinking before lunch.  I'm not going to notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment